Xland accounts need to meet certain conditions to reach corresponding levels and receive corresponding rewards.

The distribution of dividends is also based on the contribution value and distributed proportionally.

The contribution value calculation formula is like below:

Contribution value = Total Team XC Output of the Previous Day * Handling Fee * Contribution Value Coefficient * 0.1.

60% of the handling fee for XC is used for transaction dividends, and the remaining 40% is retained to the next period and settled once a day according to the distribution table.

If the undistributed XC does not meet the standard, it will be destroyed. The destroyed XC will be converted into GGP points, which will form a reward pool for distribution.

Last updated